Our client is a large Creative Studio based in East London, looking for an experienced, inspiring and creative Senior Designer to join their growing team and work on site with one of their most prestigious clients.
The ideal candidate has gained experience as Middleweight or Senior Designer, ideally working with property clients, either in-house or in an agency.
We are looking for a confident communicator, who can comfortably work in a small team of designers whilst taking briefs and coming up with great conceptual solutions to help the clients engage with their target audiences in a more innovative way. The role is fast paced, so we are looking for someone used to cope well with pressure.
- You will have a portfolio showcasing beautiful work as well as your creative process
- You'll be able to think creatively, be detail oriented and believe in consistently delivering high quality designs and exceeding client expectations
- You'll have a track record of building solid relationships with clients based on excellent client service
- You'll have a keen eye for layout and typography
- You can work well under pressure and in fast paced environments
- Liaising with the clients in taking briefs, discussing creative ideas and processes, as well as maintaining a solid and growing relationship with the stakeholders
- Designing beautiful graphics and visuals to be developed and delivered into eye-catching assets
If this Graphic Designer role sounds what you are looking for as next step in your creative career, please, send across your CV and portfolio!