Mid/Senior Branding and Digital Designer - Edinburgh
This is a great opportunity for a talented Mid/Senior Designer to join an inspiring branding consultancy agency and deliver beautiful branding projects. This is a full time role based in Edinburgh.
You are a highly skilled designer, passionate about all things creative and able to work across a range of print and digital projects, from initial concept to completion. You will be working alongside excellent designers and creative directors, and will be involved in inspiring high-end, bespoke projects for a whole variety of brands and identities across all industries!
You have a passion for branding and typography and have the ability to come up with outstanding concepts and inspiring design!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design and execute engaging concepts for new brands
- Design and execute concepts for marketing literature and other assets as required
- Come up with creative concepts for new campaigns
- Digital savvy and inspired by new technologies with an interest in discovering new trends and design solutions
- Work calmly under pressure, while maintaining accuracy at all times
- Be a proactive member of the team, offering support and sharing ideas
- Use internal systems as required
- 3 years + experience as a middleweight in graphic/digital designer roles, gained either in agency or in-house
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in brand design, with a strong understanding of print and digital design processes
- Excellent skills in Adobe Cloud applications including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of web, 3D and video softwares is preferable
- Demonstrates strong creative design skills, has a full understanding of design principles and has a keen interest in trends across print and digital
- Pays strong attention to detail and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills in all forms and able to build excellent business relationships
If this sounds like you, please, do get in touch!