CALLING ALL CREATIVE DESIGNERS!
Our client is a well-established, multi-disciplined creative agency, based in Islington.
Working with BIG names, in both domestic and international market, this client is looking for an experienced Mid – Senior Creative Designer to join their in-house studio.
You’ll have the chance to work on one of their main corporate accounts, a truly prestigious global name. You’ll be required to take concepts and strategic content to develop innovative and engaging marketing solutions across a variety of marketing channels, within brand guidelines.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Designing high-quality solutions for across a range of platforms, including corporate events, marketing collateral, campaigns and digital products.
- Translating detailed graphs, charts and copy in to print ready marketing materials, such as brochures, fact sheets and papers.
- Impeccable attention to detail, consistency and quality of design.
- Collaborating closely with client marketing teams to create and bring briefs to life!
- Ensuring all artwork is thoroughly checked and accurate according to specifications.
- Confident in consistently applying brand and corporate guidelines.
Essential skills & experience:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Good knowledge of Microsotf Word, Excel and PowerPoint – in particular graphs and charts.
- Strong design aesthetic in layout, composition, typography, colour usage and applying brand guidelines.
- Solid understanding of multimedia/web design and experience building files for both print and digital.
- Knowledge of pre-press, production standards and experience with photography art direction.
- Outgoing and comfortable working in a close-knit team in a fast-paced environment!
- Highly organised and proactive, with solid attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines.
If this sounds like you, please send you CV and Portfolio ASAP!