MARKETING MANAGER - Central London, Luxury Events
Love events and creating impactful marketing campaigns? This is your chance to support the launch and lead the marketing activities for brand new division specialising in digital, smart meetings across multiple sectors. We are looking for a creative, strategic, and highly motivated person who enjoys working in a fast-pace, dynamic company.
This is a dedicated Marketing Manager role in the Digital Leadership team. As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for delivering high quality marketing campaigns driving engagement, traffic and sales for the digital events portfolio in order to increase lead generation and brand awareness.
You will be working closely with the General Manager to identify and capitalize on new opportunities. As the division grows, you will have the opportunity to recruit and develop a marketing team to support you in the delivery of great marketing campaigns across a growing portfolio of events. In the meantime, you will have access to our existing in-house design and marketing resources.
- Collaborating with the General Manager and Leadership Team to design the brand strategy and implementing it across all channels
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Crafting creative and engaging marketing campaigns, from planning to execution.
- Act as brand champion and guardian, ensuring the brand is consistent and clear
- Creating content for marketing materials, websites, and press releases
- Managing and executing the social media strategy to reflect the brand
- Maintaining the brand’s website and ensuring information is up-to-date and accurate
- Organising PR campaigns
- Establishing and running SEO strategy
- Collecting and analysing data in order to improve campaigns across all channels
- Ensure all marketing elements are in place at each event
- Pro-actively run research, data management and CRM reviews.
- Experience in the B2B events industry is desirable but not essential.
Currently the role is working from home, but it is envisaged that you will return to a London based office environment within the next 12 months. The role may occasionally require travel.
To apply, please send your CV ASAP.