Creative Lead- Digital Marketing
Our client, one of the world’s most compelling and influential Publishers and Media Producer are seeking a proven leader to head up the Creative Team, based near Hyde Park. Working alongside the hugely talented and inspiring Creative Director, you’ll be the focal point for your team of 6 vibrant and driven senior, middleweight and junior designers. You’ll be joining a team who strive to produce the most creative campaigns and highest quality innovative advertisements across all digital platforms. As a proven leader, you’ll be full of creative ideas have a great eye for design and know how to get the best out of your team!
As the Digital Creative Lead, you will set the standard for your team. With an exemplary track record in advertising, campaign success and branding, you’ll be obsessed with design and enthused by presenting your team’s ideas to the Creative Director in a fast paced and extremely productive environment.
In such a powerful and rapid environment, our client prides themselves on encouraging the perfect work-life balance. With frequent training and workshops, along with regular working days, you will be encouraged to participate in social events, spend time away from the office and improve your skills.
- Hands on involvement in all areas of digital commercial design
- Produce high quality ideas and content for print and digital campaigns
- Effectively respond to briefs and communicate ideas to the team
- Originating and developing ideas for key pitches
- Drive successful commercial creative output
- Produce high quality commercial creative campaigns for both print and digital
- Lead and pioneer the award winning creative team
- Liaise with other creative team leaders
- Raise and maintain exemplary standards
- Act as a role model for your team
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven leadership ability
- Be highly experienced and accomplished at team management
- Expert in all areas of digital commercial design
- Strong track record in adverting design (advertorials, branding, site takeovers, high impact ads etc)
- Outstanding knowledge and ability of Celtra
- The ability to maintain collaborative relationships with sales and editorial teams
- Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Highly confident with presentations
- Superb written and verbal communication
If this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for – send your CV in now for immediate consideration!