Graphic Designer - Creative Agency / Prestigious Global Events / salary negotiable
We are looking for a talented graphic designer with diverse design skills for a fast paced West London based marketing agency who work on HUGE & PRESTIGIOUS Global sporting events.
Working closely with the Head of Creative, the role will be designing for many departments in the agency, you’ll be working to tight deadlines in a high pressured environment. Large projects include event branding and all collateral including pitch documents, brochures, publications, advertising campaigns as well as design and artwork of it's merchandise, signage and suites, marketing packs, logos, presentations, social media campaigns - you name it!
We're looking for good all round conceptual graphic designer who is highly skilled in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator with solid artwork experience, ideally working on large format or events projects. You'll be a confident communicator who can combine creativity, great team work with the ability to work technically, accurately and quickly in a fast paced, reactive environment.
Key responsibilities for this extremely varied role:-
- Designing large scale graphics for Hospitality Lounges and Events
- Designing high spec, beautifully printed pitch documents
- Branding Design & all Collateral & Websites
- Designing floor plans/layout
- Photoshop retouch for events visuals
- Digitally producing garment designs & all event merchandise
- Supporting the Brand Experience team in PowerPoint support
- Creating illustrations, icons, and innovative infographics.
- Design of Collateral, identities and Websites
- Photo library management & updates
If this graphic design job sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV + portfolio along with day rate ASAP.