Connecting to LinkedIn...

Junior/Mid Motion Graphics Designer JJ-2302

Job Title: Junior/Mid Motion Graphics Designer JJ-2302
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Central London
Industry:
Salary: up to £32,000
Start Date: ASAP January
REF: JJ-2302
Contact Name: Julia Jackson
Contact Email: julia@unionjackson.co.uk
Job Published: 4 months ago

Job Description

MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER JOB / CREATIVE STUDIO

Passionate and driven Motion Graphics Designer wanted for, a vibrant & leading boutique branding and creative campaign agency, who are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to take on a diverse role encompassing animation, digital and video editing projects for a HUGE new client that they have just won! Life at this client is anything but predictable or monotonous, as you will be working directly with the Creative Director, creating innovative animation 60% of the time and the other 40% on digital / video editing working on a variety of really stimulating projects.

Essential skills for this Motion Graphics Designer job:

  • 2-4 years’ experience at an advertising or creative agency delivering digital work including:
  • Design and produce 2D/3D motion graphics for high volume video services, working with the Creative Director's concepts and clients brand guidelines
  • Bringing brands to life through creative animation; video editing; animated explainers; animations for websites, social and online advertising
  • Proficient with After Effects (and ideally Cinema4D) plus the Adobe suite.
  • A team player willing to share ideas with all members of the studio. Ability to sometimes work on 2 or 3 projects.
  • Must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of visual storytelling.
  • Able to contribute to project planning processes and take ownership of own project workflow with respect to creative brief and schedule.
  • Ability to complete a project start-to-finish
  • Comfortable working with tight deadlines

Desirable skills

  • Knowledge of HTML5 is a bonus

Please send us your CV and a copy of your portfolio now for immediate consideration for this Motion Graphics Designer Job!