Art Director (junior/middleweight)
We are excited to work with a passionate, energetic healthcare comms agency with a strong culture and loads of talented people across all disciplines. We would love to tell you more about them!
We are looking for a talented junior/middleweight art director to join their friendly & close knit team.You are passionate, driven and full of ideas. You have some experience as an Art Director, that has already ignited the fire in your belly! You are still perfecting your craft but have a mind that is open to learning new skills. You are keen to explore new ways of doing things, put your mind to the test and come up with new and innovative creative solutions, which can improve the lives of patients and their own individual health experiences, which is extremely rewarding.You are a true collaborator who can understand and tap into the value of working with other teams across the agency, in particular with copywriters who you’ll be working closely with, the strategy, client service and design teams.You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and when your colleagues need your support, and you are happy to help with some design & artworking tasks.
What you do
- You will demonstrate exceptional conceptual thinking and immaculate execution, producing ideas which communicate effectively in both digital and print space for their global markets.
- You will be confident in interrogating briefs, able to question objectives and identify gaps in order to ensure the potential of an opportunity is both spotted and maximised.
- You will play an active role in brainstorming and idea generation, with colleagues and clients as required.
- You will have a keen eye for brand consistency across materials, adhering to brand guidelines, but expanding them when needed.
- You present ideas with passion – both to internal teams and clients.
Your core responsibilities
- Establish art direction, style and tone of communications, and provide hands-on support and guidance to our design team to ensure fully integrated solutions.
- Confident using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, XD) as well as PowerPoint. Video editing software (Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro) are great bonus.
- Passion for creating moodboards, video storyboards and design styles for campaigns and brands. Not be afraid to get your hands dirty and get stuck in when need be.
- Confident in taking part in photoshoots and direct production of videos and animations, from start to finish.
- Ability to contribute intelligently and constructively at client meetings, always seeking to listen and understand the client’s needs and motivations.
- Thinking proactively about potential opportunities for our clients, coming up with proactive ideas that could benefit their account.
- Always seeking out new ways to approach your role and broaden your knowledge and skills – a true self-starter.
Excellent training opportunities & benefits package. Hybrid Central London office / WFH working policy
To apply, please send your CV + portfolio ASAP.