A fast paced, London Bridge based, boutique creative agency is looking for a Junior Front End Developer to join their growing digital team in a vibrant and fun studio.
As a Junior Developer you will work closely with the senior web developers and designers putting together websites and HTML email mailers, for prestigious clients within the luxury, travel and corporate sector. You will have strong technical skills with a key eye for design as to bring concepts to life. Researching industry trends will be an important part of your role to enable a non-stop website upgrading.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- 6 months - 1 year of experience within agency, freelance or in a front-end role
- Strong knowledge and experience with responsive web development
- Strong knowledge and experience with HTML5, CSS3
- PHP knowledge (particularly WordPress theme development)
- HTML emails and email templates
- Have an eye for design and ability to contribute with more ideas
- Ability to contribute and communicate creative ideas
- Be able to manage own time and projects
- Task runners such as Gulp
- Version control systems, such as Git
- HTML5 adverts (DoubleClick)
- Experience developing web pages based on static design concepts
- Feedbacking & iteration processes
- API integration knowledge
- Good communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
Salary level: up to £25k
If this role sounds like you please send your CV and folio ASAP!