JUNIOR DESIGNER - HUGE SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY
We are working with the world’s leading Sports & Entertainment Marketing Agency who are looking for a talented & multi skilled Junior Designer to join their Digital Marketing team.
You’ll be responsible for co-creating and delivering digital marketing campaigns, concepts and crafting visually stunning media for a variety of engaging content and digital experiences.
- To work on a range of exciting projects including 360 campaigns, web content, UI, UX, display advertising, emails and motion graphics.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team across a wide variety of in-house events from sport, music, culinary, gaming & global exhibitions.
- Able to design rough scamps, storyboards, mood boards, comps, to help convey a narrative and articulate, creative decision making internally and externally.
- Translate sketches, wireframes and visual mock-ups into beautiful and award-winning visual designs.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working in a similar role involving web design & digital marketing.
- IDEALLY experience working on a range of design, prototyping, motion, animation, editing and audio tools, methods and styles to capture and create visual content, including Sketch or Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects (CAN UP-SKILL IN THE JOB).
- IDEALLY a good working knowledge and understanding of film language and animation.
- Understanding of digital best practice & design principles.
- Have an understanding of visual brand languages and design systems that communicate emotional qualities of a brand through a product or service.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Junior Designer, who is keen to specialise in all things Digital and learn the tools of the trade. You'll be joining a hugely exciting and forward thinking Global company who will provide you with that all important stepping stone for your career!
If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply sending your CV and website link ASAP.