Junior Digital Designer- Global Creative Agency
Our client, a leading Creative Agency based in Southwark, are seeking a highly skilled and passionate junior designer to join their collaborative and progressive team!
This modern agency focuses on bold, brilliant and dynamic ideas to overcome any marketing challenge and to help their global brands reach their highest potential, they have built relationships lasting over 20 years with some of London’s biggest names!
The Junior Designer is a key role within their Studio. You will be working closely with the senior artworkers, designers and Creative Director, seeing work right through to final delivery.
The role is deadline-driven, fast-paced and will require a meticulous approach and an excellent eye for detail!
- Working on a variety of digital and print projects across a range of media
- Generating original creative solutions for a broad range of channels, including; websites, PowerPoint presentations, printed posters, illustrated books, animations, motion graphics for film, branding, logos, etc.
- Create stunning digital assets from scratch including email templates, images, web banners, social media content, and animated gifs
- Proactively making amends to design files, including copy and design layouts in Photoshop and InDesign/Illustrator
- Working to tight deadlines and across a number of briefs at one time
- As your role grows you will have the opportunity to create video/sound content using After Effects
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Evidence of formal design training, preferably a relevant degree
- Exceptional typographic skills and understanding of hierarchy and layout structure
- Stunning design portfolio incorporated in digital design experience
- Knowledge of Sketch and Aftereffects is a valued bonus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive, perceptive and approachable
- Familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint/Word
- Some preprint knowledge would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior designer to kick start their career in one of London’s top Creative Agencies. The role is fast-paced, and it would suit a flexible, enthusiastic creative who enjoys working on a variety of projects and clients. In return, you’ll get an amazing name on your CV, as well a chance to work on some beautiful high spec, eye-catching, projects for your portfolio!