Impressive Global retail marketing agency in West London are looking for a verstatile Junior Designer to join their internal marketing team.
The role of Junior Designer is to support the senior designer in the creation of presentations and marketing material for use in campaigns, client pitches and be involved in ad-hoc design and administrative support work for the team. They should have a good understanding of typography, layout and use of photography. Communication is a big part of the job, so the junior designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process
This role sits within the Marketing team and has a high level of visibility and interaction with senior stakeholders. Whilst the Junior Designer will primarily be skilled within design, they will also need to be proficient with PowerPoint to support requests for internal meetings and client pitches.
Typical activities may include:
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with other team members
- Creating final designs, working to a deadline
- Preparing designs to be sent to print
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Finding out about the project requirements (taking a “brief”)
- Creative campaign development
- Creation of artwork for websites, apps, campaigns, presentations & displays
- PPT and Keynote presentation creation and design
- Client projects - development of work for visiting clients as well as preparing materials for the local sales team to utilize.
- Production of presentations in support of the Group Marketing department, for example: Marketing materials, Events and Insights
- Ad-hoc design and administrative support work for the team and wider company.
Competitive salary, plus excellent company benefits.