Junior Creative Artworker / Central London Law Firm / £25,000 - £30,000
We are working with a distinctive London based law firm who are focussed on their clients and on delivering excellence in the international legal market. They are large enough to advise on the most complex matters working for big brand clients on challenging transactions, but their size and its culture means that everyone knows each other and people are approachable and supportive. They are a company which relies on the quality of its people and their experience and believe this is what distinguishes them from their larger competitors and enhances their great reputation.
Our client is looking for a Junior Creative Artworker to join their busy, internal marketing team. Working with this close team alongside other designers, you will assist in the creation of design and artwork for a variety of brand, print and digital design projects across both internal and external communications.
- Fluent in the Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Powerpoint would be desirable
- Produce digital assets for online platforms including websites, email marketing, advertising and social campaigns
- To maintain a visual style across multiple projects and channels
- Demonstrating a strong eye for design (including typography and illustration)
- Source, re-touch and colour-correct images
- Manage and complete artwork/editorial amends
- Knowledge of the print production process and able to prepare print-ready artwork
- Liaise with internal and external printers
- Quality control artwork before production
The successful candidate will have the chance to be creatively involved in visual design projects. We are looking for someone who is no stranger to making suggestions and putting new ideas forward, but technical artworking will be a big part of the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing in-house creative team!
To apply, please send your CV along with your creative and innovative portfolio showing both print and online projects.