This is an excellent career building opportunity for a talented Junior Creative Artworker to join a vibrant, forward-thinking creative team and supporting them across print and digital.
Based in Clerkenwell our client is a Global Healthcare Communications agency with more than 50 offices crossing over 30 countries developing strategic promotional and educational programs for a wide spectrum of healthcare brands.
The Junior Creative Artworker is a key role within their In-house Studio. You will be working closely with the senior artworkers, designers and art directors seeing work right through to final delivery.
The role is deadline-driven, fast-paced and will require a meticulous approach and an excellent eye for detail.
- Assist the senior artworkers in the artworking of brochures, banners, websites, reports and presentations for a range of clients.
- Assist with catalogue versioning, email and web artwork and proofing.
- Assist with the artworking of printed literature, adverts and digital content.
- Work with the creative team to take scamps through to print work.
- Work with the account management team to assist with the artworking for key pitch presentations.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Diverse portfolio demonstrating proficiency in artworking banners, brochures, concept, mock ups, presentations and posters.
- 1-2 years of experience within the creative industry, preferably in an artworker role.
- A keen eye and close attention to detail.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Can-do and proactive attitude.
This is a Full Time permanent role.
Salary level: up to £ 25k.
To apply please send us your CV with a copy of your Portfolio/work samples.