We are looking for an in-house Copywriter to join a compelling Charity in West London.
The client is a non-profitable organization operating across England, currently looking for a Junior Copywriter to operate within their Marketing team. We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference and shape lives through impactful messages and campaigns, with experience or interest in the not-for-profit sector and youth audiences.
Being the Junior Copywriter, you’ll be confidently supporting the senior copywriter with the creation of copy for a wide variety of projects aimed at different audiences across a variety of print & digital channels.
We are looking for someone creative who has a passion for writing, with experience in corporate communications and integrated marketing including social media advertising, websites and SEO copy.
- Copywriting experience either in-house or agency
- A demonstrable passion for writing evidenced across a portfolio of work
- Degree educated, preferably in English, Journalism or Creative Writing
- Experience of writing for a not-for-profit or youth audience is valued
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Diverse and creative portfolio
Skills & Attributes
- A creative, conceptual thinker who’s comfortable in a range of writing formats: from serious long copy to a witty one-liner
- A versatile writer who can connect with different audiences with a demonstrable experience of working for a youthful audience
- A strong proof-reader with an impeccable standard of grammar
- A genuine passion for making a difference
- A team-player who enjoys working with a range of creative people
- A collaborative team player who is able to receive, interpret and act on feedback from various stakeholders
- A positive and conscientious self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment
- Highly organised with an ability to prioritise and work to fast-changing and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and to detailed direction
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- A collaborative and enthusiastic team player who is able to receive, interpret and act on feedback from various stakeholders
- While youth brand experience is valued but not essential, a passion for youthful design is essential
- Creatively curious