Packaging Artworker Job – Integrated Agency
Leading Integrated Agency based in NW London are looking for a talented Packaging Artworker to join their team!
Our client does everything from branding, packaging, comms and digital for an array of exciting clients. They are renowned for their friendly, can-do attitude, coupled with second to none account and project management. They combine an impressive harmony of strategic expertise, creativity and rigorous execution. As well as all this, are firm believers in a healthy work life balance!
This Packaging Artworker job is deadline-driven, INCREDIBLY fast-paced and will require a meticulous approach and an excellent eye for detail. The role will suit someone comfortable working with checklists, processes and guidelines.
Being part of a close-knit team, you will have a real sense of ownership and its essential that you find the right balance of speed and accuracy. This role for a Packaging Artworker is perfect for anyone wanting to develop their knowledge in technical aspects of packaging.
- Preparing print ready multi-language pack artwork, including separations for cutter guides, spot colours and special finishes.
- Processing cutter guides ready for use by the Design Team.
- Setting up print ready master artwork templates
- Ensure the expected level of quality control is delivered throughout each project, to a high standard.
- Liaising with client and print suppliers
- Creating 3D pack mock ups
- Create and amend Adobe Creative Suite templates and resize images.
- Confident and calm, working well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong time management and impeccable attention to detail.
- Good understanding and experience of artworking for packaging
- Experience liaising with printers
- Strong understanding of Print processes, typography and impeccable attention to detail
Please note this is a technical role so would not suit aspiring designers.
To apply for this Packaging Artworker job please send us your CV with a copy of your Portfolio/work samples.