This is an excellent career building opportunity for a talented Junior Artworker to join a growing creative team and supporting them across print and digital.
Based in Victoria our client is a TOP Branding & Digital Marketing agency who specialise in the property sector!
The Junior Artworker is a key role within their In-house Studio. You will be working closely with the senior artworkers, designers and account handlers, seeing work right through to final delivery.
The role is deadline-driven, fast-paced and will require a meticulous approach and an excellent eye for detail.
- Create high quality print ready artwork across a range of media, including advertising collateral.
- Ensure the expected level of quality control is delivered throughout each project.
- Follow client design guidelines and ensure jobs are stored and filed on the network within company guidelines.
- Communicate with the creative and account handling departments as part of a team.
- Create and amend Microsoft Word templates and Powerpoint presentations.
- Support the digital department where possible/ required with the production of digital marketing.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Powerpoint/Keynote, Microsoft Word.
- Wireframe skills are an added bonus!
- Strong time management and impeccable attention to detail.
- Confident and calm, working well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work to corporate guidelines when required.
- Commercially aware in the principles of the print process and finished artwork.
- Good problem-solving skills.
This is a Full Time permanent role.
Salary level: up to £ 25k.
To apply please send us your CV with a copy of your Portfolio/work samples.