Junior Artworker – (World leading clients)
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Artworker to gain some brilliant portfolio worthy work on some of the world's largest brands.
Flexi-shift, full time position (5 days a week, including evenings and may include weekends). You’ll even be provided with a laptop and a work phone so any out of hours work can be done remotely!
Our client is looking for a creative, efficient and motivated Junior Artworker to support the friendly and dynamic design team in producing high quality print material.
You’ll get involved with a wide range of projects, with a particular focus on clean layouts for bidding and print proposals. This is your chance to work for BIG clients with BIG budgets. You will be responsible for providing impeccable print ready artworks, meeting deadlines and ensuring consistency with the brand guidelines.
This is an incredibly busy and fast paced team, you’ll need to be proficient in Indesign with immaculate attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of Indesign (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience working under rigorous brand guidelines, alongside the ability to show creativity under these restrictions
- Proven layout, typography and artwork experience
- Detail orientated from both a creative and technical point of view
- Good knowledge of printing processes and techniques
- Good understanding of the print production process from design through to print ready artwork
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to engage with the team to ensure delivery of best practice and ensuring a seamless service
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the artwork process
- A strong desire to learn and progress within the company
You’ll have the opportunity to grow your responsibilities and your skills quickly within the company and you will also be involved in the design for many other clients, where there is a lot more flexibility to add artistic flair.
Salary level: up to £20K - £25K.
If it sounds like you, please send us your latest CV with your Portfolio/work samples.