We are looking for a freelance Integrated Project Manager, available to start ASAP to join a fast paced and exciting Healthcare Group in London SE1.
The client is a Healthcare Communications Agency operating across the globe, currently looking for a freelance Integrated Project Manager. We are looking for someone who is eager to play a role in the delivery of brand success and agency profitability, you should be keen to learn about the client’s industry, organisation and clients.
Being the Project Manager, you will be the contact between the agency client services, creative and digital teams. You will have experience of successfully working on multi-channel projects under the direction of a senior client service lead. You'll manage all aspects of the project life cycle from concept to delivery and must be intimately familiar with the roles of Editorial, Client Services, Strategy, Creative, Production & Digital (UX, Development & QC) ensuring that projects are completed to the highest standard, on time and on budget.
You'll have experience moving projects through all internal agency departments and roles, ensuring the proper reviews and approvals at appropriate stages. Whether it’s involving the correct resources from each department at the optimal time, ensuring resources are available and priorities are managed in alignment with account, identifying bottlenecks and proposing solutions ahead of time - the only thing certain is that no one day is ever the same!
Project Managment skills required:
- Great organisational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to speak and interact with clients and all staff across the agency
- Working closely with accounts teams to develop project brief details regarding timing and costings
- Manage print & digital projects
- Ability to identify potential issues and opportunities
- Open to new ideas, flexible to client, team and organisational requirements.
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work to and within deadlines and to juggle multiple projects – strong time management skills
- Tenacity to drive projects through to completion
- Ability to problem solve and think one step ahead
- Focused with attention to detail
- Ability to reliably follow direction from client partner and project manager successfully, adding own contribution to provide a high standard of service to clients
- Ability to respond to clients in a timely and professional manner
- Knowledge of WorkFront or similar
We are looking for someone with strong advertising agency experience, in a similar role (healthcare agency experience is desirable, but not a must).
This is a freelance job, starting at the beginning of August on a weekly rolling contract.
We'd love to hear from you, please apply and send your CV with details of your freelance rates.