Integrated Project Manager (with strong Digital Focus)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Middleweight Integrated Project Manager to join an established and growing creative agency based in East London. You will be working with major UK and global clients covering a diverse range of sectors, and with a focus on B2B clients.
The Project Manager will be working across digital and print disciplines, with a strong focus on assisting the fast growth of the digital team. The right candidate will have a customer-centric approach, making sure to build strong client relationships whilst using their exceptional organisation skills to report on the status of projects and monitor time and budget.
Your primary focus will be on digital projects, but you may also have project management responsibility on significant print projects.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- An Integrated Project Manager with solid previous industry experience across print and digital
- Strong technical skills and an understanding of AfterEffects, WordPress, HTML5, HTML and CSS
- Organized and process driven
- Evidence of working with Agile Project Management methodologies
- Able to take projects from initial brief through to invoicing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure and to cope well in a fast paced environment
- Project planning digital campaigns from the initial stages through to final delivery
- Acting as the key contact for digital and print projects
- Building relationships with clients
- Overseeing project timelines and budgets; ensuring the client is fully aware of project timings, costs and risks at all stages and notifying stakeholders of implications due to changes to scope
- Reviewing project resources, working with the Studio Manager and providing recommendations where appropriate to ensure all digital projects are correctly resourced
- Support the invoicing of projects, keeping records as needed to support the invoicing
- Analysing the success of client campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence
- Continually assessing processes and procedures and looking for ways to streamline working methods