You'll be a great communicator, motivator and project manager with an innate ability to take ownership and accountability of your projects as a result you juggle multiple project priorities with ease and discipline. You advise teams on best practices, scope, and pricing, and present concepts and work. You are able to build strong, resilient relationships with internal departments and external clients.
You'll manage all aspects of the project life cycle from concept to delivery and must be intimately familiar with the roles of Account Management Design, Copywriting, Studio, Print Production, Editorial, User Experience, Technology, and Quality Assurance. You will have experience moving projects through all internal agency departments and roles, ensuring the proper reviews and approvals at appropriate stages.
- Function as a brand- or team-dedicated integrated producer, being the hub of all project execution, partnering closely with account and junior to senior participating producers
- Manage print and small-moderate digital projects, including sales aids, banners, emails, brochures, and website updates
- Work with account and functional leads to develop project brief details as it pertains to scope of work, timing and cost based on business, user, regulatory and functional requirements.
- Develop, implement, and manage project plans, including timelines and estimates in project management platform
- Manage all tasks and resourcing, using project management platform, to ensure projects are up to date, tasks adequately assigned, and communication is clear and consistent.
- Responsible for allocation technology and UX resources for banner, email, and website update projects in conjunction with Resource Manager and functional leads in WorkFront
- Partner with New Business on pitches to help ensure tactics are created on time.
- Monitor and advise print production resources, including studio, art buying, retouching, and external partners on impending resource needs and project requirements as they shift day to day.
- Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis, maintaining internal status reports
- Partner with Account Management to track and report project burn rates.
- Contribute to the creative process by assessing feasibility of proposed solutions and recommending approaches.
- Oversight and workflow management to gain critical internal approvals via Digital Routing platform.
- Working knowledge of executing static digital assets for e-publications, web placement and digital counterparts to print pieces
- Experience with managing smaller digital projects, including banners, emails, and website updates.
- Knowledge of and advocate for production processes; ensures team members follow best practices during project execution
- Familiarity of agile methodology and how to manage a project using agile-like principles is a plus.