INTEGRATED DESIGNER / PRESTIGIOUS LAW FIRM
Our Client an independent London-based law firm with a high-profile client base from around the world are looking for a Designer to join their Marketing and Business Development Team.
An opportunity has arisen for an Integrated Designer to join their in-house design team and contribute to the development of the firm’s visual identity with even greater focus on digital. We are looking for a driven, collaborative, and pragmatic designer who will work well within a small, and fast-growing team.
You will be responsible for developing creative ideas through to execution and presentation. You will have conceptually driven ideas, outstanding layout skills and experience in information design as well as translating ideas into campaigns and employee engagement. You will have knowledge and experience working across print and digital, including web, marketing automation, video and social.
Essential Skills for this role:
- A strong portfolio of relevant work showcasing print and digital projects.
- Video editing experience (Premiere Pro and After Effects)
- Excellent team and organisational skills
- An expert understanding of creative software (including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint
- Understanding of content software tools such as Turtl
If this sounds like you, we REALLY want to hear from you please send us your CV and a copy of your portfolio.