DIGITAL DESIGNER / PRESTIGIOUS LAW FIRM
Our Client an independent London-based law firm with a high-profile client base from around the world are looking for a Designer to join their Marketing and Business Development Team to create engaging designs across digital media including video, web, animation and social media. You will have an understanding of HTML and CSS, and good experience in After Effects and Premiere Pro within a professional services environment.
Working in a team of five, you will have knowledge and experience working across print as well as digital. You’ll be a competent problem solver, bringing fresh ideas and solutions to projects that require a digital output while always ensuring content is delivered on brand. You’ll be able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and communicate planning and timelines directly to stakeholders.
This role requires creativity, high visual standards, effective communication skills, and a collaborative and can-do attitude. Strong organisational and project management skills are essential.
- working collaboratively across the in-house design and digital teams to develop engaging content across internal and external channels; creating wireframes, design concepts, graphics and layouts for websites;
- being the first point of call for storyboarding, video and animation editing; taking project briefs from internal stakeholders to determine design requirements, advise on process and timescales and clearly present concepts.
- designing for print as and when required.
Knowledge and Experience:-
- strong portfolio of relevant professional services work
- experience in HTML, CSS and IA/UX design; experience in online content creation (knowledge of Turtl and Ceros an advantage);
- strong sense of design principles; typography, layout and conceptual skills;
- advanced knowledge across full Adobe CC including: After Effects, Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Adobe XD an advantage
- good understanding of Office apps including Outlook, PowerPoint and Word;
- ability to articulate concepts clearly, communicate thought process and influence senior stakeholders;
- strategic thinker and team player and ability to work efficiently, quickly and consistently with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, we REALLY want to hear from you please send us your CV and a copy of your portfolio.