INTEGRATED DESIGNER / TOP 20 ACCOUNTANCY FIRM
Our Client a London-based, highly prestigious accountancy firm with an exception reputation are looking for an Integrated Designer to join their Design Team. They are one of the UK’s top 20 accountancy firms with offices all over the world experiencing exciting amounts of growth.
An opportunity has arisen for an Integrated Designer to join their in-house design team to contribute to on a wide range of marketing collateral; both print and digital (adverts, invitations, graphs, web assets, infographics and presentations) as well as updating existing documents and updating/creating templates as required. We are looking for a driven, collaborative, and pragmatic designer who will work well within a small, and fast-growing team.
You will be responsible for developing creative ideas through to execution and presentation. You will have conceptually driven ideas, outstanding layout skills and experience in information design as well as translating ideas into campaigns. You will have knowledge and experience working across print and digital, including web, marketing automation, video and social.
You will be actively involved in all video projects – Working closely with internal and external teams at all levels on creating video content and, where required, assisting with live shooting and editing video footage.
- Developing new and updating existing design concepts for marketing materials such as event invitations, brochures, publications, adverts and social posts (maintaining consistency and adhering to the firm’s visual identity guidelines).
- Creating and developing assets such as infographics, graphs/charts and social media material.
- Providing support and advice on video projects.
- Shooting, editing and producing video content as required, for a variety of end uses.
- Policing and updating the firm’s visual identity guidelines and the templates used by the rest of the Marketing Team.
Essential Skills for this role:
- A strong portfolio of relevant work showcasing print and digital projects.
- Video editing and shooting experience (Premiere Pro and After Effects)
- Excellent team and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work within brand guidelines
- An expert understanding of creative software (including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat)
- Experience of video for social and web
Previous experience of a similar role in a professional services firm would be advantageous.
If this sounds like you, we REALLY want to hear from you please send us your CV and a copy of your portfolio.