HEAD OF CREATIVE
Central London Corporate Design Agency is looking for an entrepreneurial & client facing Head of Creative to lead their small design team. Working in this busy and fast paced design studio on high-end, bespoke bids, tenders, marketing collateral as well as interactive and digital projects. The role of the Head of Creative is to:-
- Continually develop/improve the quality and standard of creative output
- Establish creative and strategic direction on key projects, as well as brief in these projects when required
- Develop new business opportunities, in conjunction with the Business Development team
- Ensure the studio has the correct working practices in place, which enable it to deliver the highest possible quality of design on time and on budget
- Provide detailed estimates, proposals and project break downs for larger, non-standard projects
- Oversee the curation and development of the freelance and supplier roster
- Oversee the ongoing professional development of all members of the creative team
- Ensure that all members of the creative team are aware of future developments and technologies and, where necessary, put in place a suitable training plan and budget in conjunction with senior management
- Position and help grow the profile & leverage of the design studio
We are looking for someone with a corporate design experience, ideally working within Professional Services, Property or Construction, who has strong experience working on bids & tenders and an understanding of working across digital channels. You'll have proven management nexperience, natural leadership qualities and will of course demonstrate conceptual ability, creative flair & be hands on as and when necessary.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV & samples right away!