Large, leading, International Charity are looking for a Head of Creative Delivery to join them ASAP for a 9 month maternity cover contract.
Based in the Central London offices, you'll work closely with the Creative & Digital teams to help deliver their varied and integrated projects, encompassing a mix of design, editorial, film and photography in any given project.
Your role will be supporting the vision of the Deputy Director of Creative in bringing to life their best creative work and help steer the team's creative output to ensure they consistently produce innovative & high quality content.
Key competencies for this role:
- Leading and inspiring others
- Delivering results
- Developing others
- Problem solving & decision making
- Experience of delivering integrated campaigns including fundraising objectives
- Understanding of the strategic role of creative in supporting a communications strategy, and experience of working at a strategic level in a creative environment
- Significant experience of working to client briefs and delivering against those briefs
- Demonstrable expertise in strategic thinking, project management and planning skills, including ability to think creatively and innovate
- Sound understanding of how audience profiles influence communications products
- Sound knowledge of digital platforms and how visual creative are effectively used for marketing, campaigning and media to access to large audiences
- Experience of seeking and exploiting creative story telling opportunities in the digital space
- Experience of staff management including ability to motivate a team, set priorities, achievable work plans, and evaluate progress
- Experience of managing a budget
- Working knowledge of the ethical issues facing those who create visual content
- Commitment to their vision, mission and values
- Ability to operate within an administratively self-servicing environment, therefore computer literate
Please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com