We are looking for an experienced Group Account Director to join a vibrant, midsize, full-service marketing agency based in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside.
Working with this leading and innovative marketing agency, the role will have accountability and strategic input into a group of the key accounts within the agency in a variety of sectors such as financial services, pharmaceutical and FMCG. Working closely with the Client Director and Managing Director, you will help to drive the agency forward to its next stage of growth, winning new business, and helping to communicate and demonstrate the agency’s impressive full service offering.
We are looking for a proven Group Account Director with experience in the following:-
- Strong leadership skills and strong experience in inspiring, developing, and mentoring team members
- Proven ability to identify new opportunities to develop existing Client accounts
- Advanced analytical skills and commerciality
- Demonstrable experience delivering integrated marketing campaigns on time and on budget for high profile brands.
- A wealth of B2B experience working across all marketing channels with a diverse range of Clients.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to ‘sell’ ideas in an inspirational way
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of leading new business pitches for high profile brands
- Marketing and technology savvy – always striving to keep up to date with latest developments in the industries
- Solid experience in a fast paced agency environment
If this sounds interesting, please get in touch sending your CV along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org