Our client is a global digital innovation agency specialized in healthcare and scientific communications, with offices in West and Central London, New York, Los Angeles and Manchester, currently looking for a Digital Group Account Director.
Group Digital Client Director will be expected to lead the growth of the agency's digital business. The role will be required to establish and manage client digital business and relationships, pursue close relationships between internal digital stakeholders and digital and creative team, maintaining high level of communication and collaboration. He/she will use their knowledge of the key pharmaceutical stakeholders, environments and processes to establish effective strategies to engage with relevant decision makers and budget holders to win and manage growing digital business.
The Digital Group Account Director will be required to manage complex integrated digital initiatives from start to finish, function as a main point of contact with client for digital initiatives and projects and function as a bridge between agency account services, clients and internal digital team, creative team, and third party vendors. He/she will work alongside internal account teams, maintaining high level of communication and collaboration. Ideal candidate has to be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering projects including creative and digital parts, ability to creatively solve problems and making things happen.
The breadth of experience should include:
- Digital strategy development and implementation, experience in creating integrated digital ecosystems of online and offline solutions and asset management
- Multichannel distribution planning and digital marketing
- Website and web platform development and integration with enterprise solutions
- Mobile and tablet applications development, ideally including localization services
- Experience with major CMS, such as Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Congress and booths engagement development
- Training applications, experience with LMS
- Production of different types of interactive content formats, including content for MSLs or sales force
- Experience working with Skura, Veeva, Agnitio or other CRM and CML enterprise solutions desired
- Video and animation production and augmented reality experience is welcome
10+ years of client facing experience with a track record of winning, managing and growing digital accounts
Pharma and healthcare experience a must
As the role is client facing, the candidate needs to be personable and articulate with good writing and presentation skills.
Solid project management skills and fundamentals in budgeting, planning, writing SOWs, and project documentation are absolute must, as well as solid understanding of information architecture, creative process, UX and digital technology.
Role will require business leadership and ability to set winning directions, take ownership of new accounts, mentor internal teams and account staff and share experience and knowledge with other digital directors and digital project managers and support them in their development
The DGAD will lead digital services in new business initiatives, incl. writing proposals, creating estimates and presentations and actively participate in RFPs and pitches as needed.
- Motivated with a can-do attitude, flexible, open with excellent communications skills.
- Ability to overcome challenging requirements and demonstrate creativity and innovation in finding ways to execute never-been-done-before ideas.
- Keeping abreast of the latest creative and digital trends.
- Detail oriented with systematic and structured logical thinking.
To apply please do send your CV and portfolio!