Graphic Designer- Lead designer
Estimated Start Date: Mid November 2017
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Our client, a pioneering world leading automotive company based near the beautiful parks of Wembley are seeking an exuberant lead Graphic Designer to deliver all creative designs from concept through to final delivery.
You will be responsible for developing the visual look and feel of the brand – working across a wide range of media for both print and digital. This will include web design, blog design, email marketing, POS collateral, all the way through to business cards, flyers, brochures, and signage.
You’ll be the sole designer and report directly to the Head of Marketing, and will have the opportunity to come up with exciting concepts and ideas for new marketing, promotions, and advertising campaigns for all media outputs!
Key skills and experience
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing interactive cross platform UIs
- Highly knowledgeable in web usability and responsive design
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge (Working closely with lead developer.)
- An innovative design portfolio across digital and print
- Extensive knowledge of accessibility and cross browser issues
- Confident working to brand guidelines, and creating new design guidelines
- Thrive under pressure