Graphic Designer (Junior/Middleweight)
We are working with a passionate, energetic healthcare comms agency who specilaise in a wide range creative solutions, both print and digital for their global clients. With a strong culture and loads of talented people across all disciplines. We would love to tell you more about them!
We’re looking for a highly passionate Graphic Designer to join the team. This role will be reporting directly to the associate creative director and will involve regular contact with the other members of the creative and account handling teams, as well as the members of the operations team.
What you do
- You are someone looking to join a company where you can improve the lives of patients and their individual healthcare experiences.
- You are looking for a place where contributions are encouraged and so is progress.
- You are a passionate individual who has a genuine love for all things creative and is happy to
- share their inspirations and knowledge with others. You also strive to learn new things and
- grow within the company, with a career trajectory oriented towards more the Art Direction
- side of the creative spectrum.
- You are a self starer, an avid learner with a great eye for detail and a strong work ethic, and
- are willing to understand and master scientific communication.
- You are an organised, conscientious individual who has that extra level of attention- todetail,
- who understands the importance of continually elevating work whilst balancing
- timelines and heavy workloads.
- You will be a reliable and dependable contributor to the team’s goals.
- You are team player who values suggestions and constructive feedback and communicates
- with team members in a respectful manner.
- You have strong problem-solving and communication skills.
Your core responsibilities
- Design/produce print-related marketing material.
- Meticulously proof own work before coordination with QC team and delivery to account or brand team.
- Accurately revise pre-existing materials in layout for consistency and clarity. Maintain brand consistency throughout your work.
- Offer new ideas and concepts clearly and effectively.
- Manage and maintain graphic files, including design work, image libraries and logos.
- Adhere to the brand guidelines for each of our clients.
- Manage print-related tasks.
- Efficiently manage your time, sometimes tackling few projects in a day, sometimes focusing
- on a single big delivery while ensuring that the internal stakeholders’ expectations are
Excellent training opportunities & benefits package. Hybrid Central London office / WFH working policy
To apply, please send your CV + portfolio ASAP.