Graphic Designer - Creative Agency / Luxury Travel Events
We are looking for a talented graphic designer with diverse design skills for a fast-paced Central London based marketing agency who work on bespoke & stylish events in the luxury travel and leisure sectors, there is also a fantastic and very rare opportunity to travel onsite to the luxurious locations the events are held.
We're looking for good all round conceptual graphic designer who is highly skilled in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator with solid digital experience, ideally working digital marketing projects for luxury clients. You'll be a confident communicator who can combine creativity, great team work with the ability to work technically, accurately and quickly in a fast paced, reactive environment.
The team covers a diverse range of marketing collateral – full-service creative from branding and logo development, photography briefs and art-direction, storyboarding, web creatives, emails and social content.
Key responsibilities for this extremely varied role:-
- Your role will be to work alongside the lead designer on campaigns to deliver content for social media and websites, producing innovative video ideas, gifs and still-life imagery alongside strong creative posts.
- Work across a variety of digital projects predominately spanning social advertising, branding, content creation and video editing
- You will have a demonstrable track record of social media marketing and content creation.
- Strong skills in layout, colour and typography are essential.
- Designing large scale graphics for Hospitality Lounges and Events
- Designing high spec, beautifully printed pitch documents
- Branding Design & all Collateral & Websites
- Photoshop retouch for events visuals
- Creating illustrations, icons, and innovative infographics.
If this graphic design job sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV + portfolio ASAP.