We are looking for an experienced Graphic and DTP Designer to join a busy, fast paced agency within the healthcare sector and support them on a variety of projects.
This is a Fixed Term Contract role of 6 months.
You will be working on InDesign, PowerPoint and Word documents, delivering a series of high end artworks ready for print, meeting deadlines and quality standards.
You will have experience setting up master templates in word and make them editable and easy to use thorough the company.
You will use your creative ideas and eye to deliver impactful PowerPoint Presentations as well as InDesign posters and documents, rich in eye-catching and easy-to-read infographics.
You will be expected to:
· use advanced Microsoft Office skills and Adobe CS, to design and format bespoke and branded documents for internal and external audiences
· work with multiple client brands
· take design briefs from clients and Senior Creatives
· be able to think creatively, be detail oriented and believe in consistently delivering high quality designs and exceeding client expectations
· have a keen eye for copy layout and experience in designing graphics
· work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy
· be flexible, enthusiastic and client-focused
· have an excellent understanding of the print process and techniques and be able to liaise directly with printers
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio.