GRAPHIC AND MOTION DESIGNER- Marketing Agency (Social)
Our client, a well-established mid-sized marketing agency who specialise in social media campaigns with seriously IMPRESSIVE clients are seeking a Graphic/ Motion Designer to join their, dynamic and collaborative team.
Thier work is insights-driven and innovation-led and their strategies are made up of a blend of creativity and collaboration, tailor-made for each of the clients’ brands. Operating independently for over 17 years, they have grown to 45 people across London and Los Angeles. you will be joining at an incredibly exciting time for the agency, as you will have the opportunity to produce ground-breaking content for huge exciting global brands in sports, entertainment, gaming, FMCG, TV and Healthcare. Working on high end social media campaigns you will play a key role in bringing the brand to life through all channels by creating engaging digital content for social media, campaigns, events, display creative, OOH, YouTube and TV.
You will work closely with the Creative Team to interpret a variety of briefs and take on projects to final completion creating stunning visuals and campaigns. You will have at least 4years’ creative agency experience, and the ability to deliver projects independently.
Skills and Experience required:
- Fully fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Minimum 5-years creative agency experience which can be backed through your showreel and portfolio.
- Some experience with Social Media Design is essential
- A good understanding of social media marketing
- Excellent grasp of communicating messages in video format in a clean, well thought out way.
- Excellent creative/conceptual thinking and idea generation skills
- Ability to problem-solve project briefs and consider various routes to ensure delivery
- Great communication skills, ability to articulate ideas within a team environment and excellent client facing skills
- Excellent Typographical skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & often under pressure
- Ability to manage and advise on time required for jobs throughout the team.
Please send us your CV and a copy of your portfolio now for immediate consideration for this Job!