Full Stack Developer (C#, front-end)
Our client a highly creative digital communications agency are seeking a passionate and experienced web developer to join their fresh and funky Camden offices on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the creative, content, UX, and QA teams, on a range of different products and applications, with a focus on front end development, to ensure the integration of newly developed features, as well as bug fixes and maintenance, for both internal and external projects. The range of applications you will be working on includes tailored e-learning websites and webcast solutions as well as public facing CMS/publishing websites and marketing tools across global organizations. The role also offers opportunities to work on desktop or mobile applications, across a large range of technologies!
Required Technical Skills:
- Proven experience using C#
- Proven experience using web technologies (MVC/Webforms)
- .Net Framework 4.0 (+)
- Entity Framework
Good to have:
- Experience using TDD & DI Containers
- Webservices (i.e. WCF / WebAPI)
- Exposure to mobile development
- ObjectiveC / Swift
- WebAPI, RESTful services
- Gaming engine / Augmented Reality Framework (i.e. Unity3D)
- Front-end technologies: /AngularJS/KnockoutJS/React/Angular
- CMS: Umbraco / TeamSite / Sharepoint / Orchard / SiteCore
Please send your CV in now for immediate consideration and start!