Front End Mid Weight Developer
Are you a highly skilled and experienced front end developer, with the ability to implement robust and high quality websites according to specification documents and user stories?
If so, our world leading automotive supplier want you to lead the way!
Working closely with the inhouse Marketing, design, UX, UI, and Back End team, you'll play a pivotal part in crafting customers online experience.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an established track record of creating exceptional performance, cross-platform code and smart, beautiful and frictionless user journeys.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Confident using Photoshop 2017, ZURB Foundation 6+, LESS/SASS/SCSS, Node and JScross, CSS - Bootstrap
- Advise on user interface best practices to meet performance and client requirements
- Develop images for CDN through image software packages
- Management of Google Search Console making recommendations and implementing optimisation
- Coach and mentor other members of the development team where appropriate.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4 years’ industry experience in front end development
- Thorough understanding of web content, able to demonstrate examples of recent work by successful brands and publishers.
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 semantic, hand-coding skills
- Experience in working collaboratively using technical specifications for interactive websites
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Demonstrable experience of usability on fully responsive website
- Experience in digital marketing disciplines such as SEO and W3c accessibility standards
Working knowledge and experience of the following:
- Agency experience working with creative marketing projects
- Experience of Umbraco integration
- Angular 2
- Net MVC (Razor view engine)
- Visual Studio 2015 – development
- Umbraco version 6 / 7
- SVN – version control
Please send your CV in now for immediate consideration!