Top 100 integrated creative agency are looking to hire a Front End Developer with Design experience to join their creative team and deliver functional and sleek websites for their clients.
This independent small/mid size creative agency in EC1 provides a whole variety of branding and marketing campaigns for an impressive client base largely within the property and financial sectors.
You will have:
- The ability to run projects from concept stage to final delivery, being proactive and confident in communicating ideas and designs
- A portfolio of creative to create visually engaging, yet highly usable designs and concepts for varied digital platforms (mobile, web, tablet, wearables)
- Experience of responsive design solutions and developing with the principles of progressive enhancement
- Ability to provide skilled and technically precise input and support to the design studio
- When necessary be client facing creative representative for the studio. Presenting creative work when required.
- The ability to support others in problem solving in order to generate ideas and solutions
Knowledge and experience
- Creative flare across different communication channels
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team
- Experience in a Front-end developer role
- Experience with front-end frameworks and tooling, SASS and Git
- Knowledge of using Adobe Creative Suites.
- Experience with pattern libraries
- An understanding of user research methods and user requirements gathering
- Implemented UX principles