FRONT END DEVELOPER / PARIS AGENCY
Our client is an integrated healthcare communications agency with offices in Paris, London and Munich, providing a full-range of creative communications services throughout Europe and the US. The company maintains a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. They take promising ideas, turn them into commercial realities, and manage the life of a product or device from its inception to its completion
Working closely with the Digital Strategist/Technical Director, the front-end developer will work on a variety of client projects including but not limited to; interactives, e-mailings, landing pages, CMS driven websites, eLearning modules, and HTML5 projects. This is a creative-code role requiring a highly versatile approach to development; this requires abilities in all stages of the development cycle from initial concept – UX – wireframe – design – development – testing – deployment.
- Work closely with the Digital Strategist/technical Director to produce a wide variety of interactive projects
- Work with the account teams to interrogate briefs so deliverables are clear and milestones met
- Work with the creative team to amend artwork independently, using Adobe CC suite
- QC work before sending back to the account team
- Undertake full browser stack testing for interactive projects using prescribed testing scripts
- Bachelor’s level degree and Experience in a similar role
- Prior UX experience would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of WordPress/Sitecore etc.
- Knowledge of platforms like Veeva, Mobile Intelligence, Marketo would be a plus
- Passionate/enthusiastic front-end developer with fast, clean hand-coding ability
- Comfortable collaborating with strategists, creatives, project managers, IA/UX, designers and other developers located in France and in the UK
- Ability in working with an agile methodology
Good communication skills in French and English