Eager to kick start your career in the media industry? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for talented individuals to join a global football Digital Media Agency on their exciting internship programme. What better time than with the World Cup soon approaching?!
This client fuses creative and clever ideas to deliver strategic social media campaigns and global brand development services for athletes around the world. They work with some TOP footballers, including players from Man City, Liverpool, Tottenham, Ajax, Arsenal, Juventus & many more!
We are recruiting someone who is:
- Dynamic & tech savvy social media experts who know their way around current online trends/memes
- Has some understanding/experience in video editing and Photoshop
- Able to adapt their tone for the different football players and their personalities
- Able to write clear copy and snappy social media captions when appropriate
- Able to knock up creative and reactive memes and animated gifs
- Flexible with their time, as you will need to be reactive to the games and the news of the World Cup
- Can keep up with the pace of this reactive social media department
- Up to date and has a great knowledge of football and current football players
- Always on top of social trends, (e.g. Yodel kid, ice bucket challenge, planking, etc.)
- A conceptual and strategic social thinker
- Capable of turning social trends into the world of football
This is a really exciting opportunity for a football & social media lover to work on fast paced social media and digital campaigns during the eventful World Cup month! If all works out well this could lead to a permanent opportunity with this amazing company.
If this internship sounds of interest and you are available during June & July, please send your CV and details to Lucy, email@example.com for immediate consideration!