Integrated Project Manager for a inhouse creative team, large Charity
Our client is a highly creative, busy charity based in Central London and they are looking for a Junior to Middleweight Integrated Project Manager to join their design team.
You'll have experience moving projects through all internal agency departments and roles, ensuring the proper reviews and approvals at appropriate stages. Whether it’s involving the correct resources from each department at the optimal time, ensuring resources are available and priorities are managed in alignment with account, identifying bottlenecks and proposing solutions ahead of time - the only thing certain is that no one day is ever the same!
- Support the Design Manager by managing design / print / digital artwork from brief to delivery
- Take a list of briefs – in priority order
- Check briefs are complete
- Book jobs in with design team
- Manage the schedule and sign off process
- Liaise with internal clients / stake holders on copy / content / artwork / proofs
This freelance Project Manager job is starting ASAP for an initial 8 week period.