We are looking for a freelance Integrated Project Manager/Account Manager, available to start ASAP to join a fast paced, busy marketing agency.
We are looking for someone who is eager to play a role in the delivery of brand success and agency profitability, you should be keen to learn about the client’s industry, organisation and clients.
You will be the bridge between clients and the creative team. You will have experience of successfully working on multi-channel projects under the direction of a Senior AD. You'll manage all aspects of the project life cycle from concept to delivery, ensuring that projects are completed to the highest standard, on time and on budget.
Project Managment skills required:
- Great organisational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to speak and interact with clients and all staff across the agency
- Working closely with accounts teams to develop project brief details regarding timing and costings
- Manage print & digital projects
- Ability to identify potential issues and opportunities
- Open to new ideas, flexible to client, team and organisational requirements.
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work to and within deadlines and to juggle multiple projects – strong time management skills
- Tenacity to drive projects through to completion
- Ability to problem solve and think one step ahead
- Focused with attention to detail
- Ability to reliably follow direction from Senior stakeholders successfully, adding own contribution to provide a high standard of service to clients
- Ability to respond to clients in a timely and professional manner
We are looking for someone with previous experience gained agency-side.
This is a freelance job, starting asap for initially 1 month, possibly longer.
We'd love to hear from you, please apply and send your CV with details of your freelance rates.