FREELANCE PRINT PRODUCTION ASSISTANT / ASAP START
Our client is an in-house creative studio, part of a large, well known Charity, currently looking for a freelance Production Assistant to join their team ASAP.
The Production Assistant will work closely with the Creative Director and Art Director to oversee the smooth and timely completion of a big n personproject, managing the workflow, acting as a bridge between internal stakeholders and the design team and ensuring deadlines and budgets are met as well as being in control of the print production process at all times.
The right candidate has gained previous experience in a similar role, working in a fast-paced, busy studio, taking responsibilities of budgeting, forecasting and reporting as well as that all briefs are communicated to the team in a clear manner and quality and efficiency are delivered.
The main responsibilities are:
- Make sure all projects are booked in, registered and tracked using their project management system
- Ensure that all information are passed through to designers, in order to deliver the project
- Monitor the progress of all creative projects, ensuring a realistic turnaround time is assigned to each project and that deadlines are adhered to at all stages
- Dealing promptly with requests and maintain strong relationship and open communications with all stakeholders
- Monitor and project manage the print production
A strong understanding of print production is essential to the role and knowledge of softwares for Project management.
This is a freelance job starting ASAP for a minumum of 1 month.