Vibrant and modern start up business operating in the fashion industry is looking for an E-commerce manager to join their growing team and drive the expansion of the business.
They are looking for an expert, bright e-com manager, with previous experience working for start-up, especially at initial stages (launch).
Someone who can think strategically and drive the growth in business sales of this company who has already built an incredibly high brand presence and awareness within the target market.
The e-com manager will:
- Ownership of the digital marketing strategy and calendar
- Creation and production of email and social media marketing campaign
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to CEO and key team to demonstrate effective ROI
- Tracking conversion rates and scoping improvements to the website
- Managing Adword and other PPC campaigns
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- CRM database management and effective segmentation
- Hands on strategy experience with creative flair working within a growing but tightly controlled budget
- Experience of managing all channels: PPC, SEO and Affiliate, Social & email, CRM
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Have ecommerce experience working in fashion (not essential)
This is a full time role aimed to a proactive, driven digital expert, with a sales/business approach. The right candidate will join at a pivotal time for the company, and will be able to make a real impact on the growth of the company.