Due to ongoing success, a unique brand and marketing agency are seeking a Digital Web Designer to join their studio team. The successful candidate will have a genuine love for all things digital, with a focus on creating design systems across a brand’s digital real estate. Working on projects large and small for a variety of clients, across a number of industries, including destination retail and telecoms.
As part of a wider team you will be tasked with designing across the full project lifecycle. You will be an enthusiastic, self-motivated and innovative designer. You must have a strong portfolio that demonstrates expertise across digital, graphic design, typography, and navigation. You must have a passion for current technologies, design and an active interest in all things digital.
What does a typical week look like?
Well, there aren’t really typical weeks here but you may end up:
- Creating and designing visual content for responsive websites, apps and digital materials.
- Being involved in a full project life-cycle from conception to deployment.
- Implementing design briefs and delivering outstanding solutions whilst pro-actively ensuring design intelligence and brand compliance are built into the Internal Engagement team’s initiatives.
- Working and experimenting with new ideas, technologies and design trends.
- Problem solving and being creative in delivering design solutions.
- Developing visual banks and ensuring the most popular items are readily available to the teams we support.
- Wireframing, storyboarding and prototyping for web, digital and video projects.
You must have a good range of hands-on digital production skills and proficient in the full Adobe Creative Suite. You are someone who keeps up to date on the latest digital design.
You will have high standards in the quality of your delivery and able to execute them to a brief. An eye for detail is acutely important; to ensure everything you deliver is both pixel perfect and error free. We will expect you to take pride in every design or campaign you create, no matter how big or small.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, various interesting benefits, a friendly and fun work environment, as well as a management team that strives to recognise and reward everyone individually for their talents and contributions.