Large, prestigious, luxury Property company is looking for a Digital Tester to join their Central London based Digital team.
As a Software Testing Specialist you will focus primarily on software testing of high integrity software. You will be central to ensuring the ongoing successful development of the company’s high profile and business critical website, mobile and business application developments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking software testing against requirement specifications, use cases and user stories, as new software features are developed
- Development of unit tests and test scripts from use cases, user stories and other sources
- Assisting the team in undertaking testing both during development sprints and in the lead up to product releases
- Interacting with business analystsproduct owners and other customer representatives, to assess if acceptance criteria have been met
- Assist with bug/defect tracking, debugging and fixing where appropriate
Key requirements are:
- Active interest in web application development
- Interest in product testing
- Ability to derive test scenarios from user stories and use cases
- Ability work closely with Developers and Product Owners to ensure features/bug fixes are 'shippable’ by sprint end
- Contribute to sprint planning, sprint review/retrospectives and daily stand-ups meetings
- Assist with product specification and functional analysis
- Experience of manually testing and snagging websites/web-software
- A basic understanding of web technologies (such as .NET, HTML etc.)
- Highly organized, systematic and flexible with an excellent attention to detail, with the ability to recognize the relative importance of software issues and to prioritize work effectively
- Good communications skills, able to work in a team and liaise with different members of the company
Additional desired (but not essential) skills are:
- Knowledge of C# is desirable
- Collaborating with the other development team members to set up and run automated tests using Selenium
- Write and maintain the automated test scripts in C#
- Supporting external test partners in carrying out specialist testing activities, such as loadperformance testing
This is a permanent position.
Salary level: £ 30K.
If this sounds like you, please send across your CV with details of your skills and previous relevant experience.