We are working with a digital innovation agency who specialise in healthcare and scientific communications who are looking to recruit a Digital Technology Director.
Everything they do is shaped by their strong customer-centric focus, thinking not only about their clients but also about their audiences. The solutions, whether digital ecosystems, tools or cutting-edge technology, are designed to make interactions with science and data exciting, memorable and meaningful.
We are looking for an exceptional & passionate Digital Technology Director to lead both strategic and technical development of cross-platform digital solutions across a number of top pharmaceutical clients. This is a fantastic opportunity in a forward-thinking environment to leverage deep technical, operational, strategic and delivery expertise. If you have a genuine interest in new approaches, fresh innovative ideas, and a strong belief in your ability to make ideas real, you will be a great fit for the existing team. The position reports to the President and provides a unique opportunity to create and implement cutting edge digital customer engagement.
- Apply creative thinking and leverage technology to deliver innovative technical solutions and digital products.
- Design tactics to address communication, training and educational challenges for healthcare professionals and patients.
- Research new technologies and methodologies, map technology offering against business strategy.
- Advise clients, analyze stakeholder requirements, liaise with client technical teams and third parties. Define the recommended technical approach on projects e.g. technical design, functionality spec, risk assessment, SLA, presentations. Ensure the technical feasibility of solutions and oversee teams throughout delivery.
- Put in place strong development processes and ensure adoption of development best practice throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Oversee delivery from financial, sourcing and business perspectives.
- Draw on your experience to see the bigger picture, help to navigate the pitfalls and set their teams and clients up for success.
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience in the digital landscape (pharma or healthcare environment is strongly preferred).
- A proven track record of overseeing multi-disciplinary teams, defining the digital strategy, working with clients and ensuring the delivery of digital products and programs.
- A strong hands-on technical background with an emphasis on the following technical stack:
- Strong experience working with open-source technologies and languages (PHP, etc.).
- Experience working with Microsoft technologies and languages (such as .net and working with PPT plugins).
- Working understanding of servers, domains, web sites, emails, networks, firewalls, VPN, security, mobile,
- Experience working with Mobile Sales Enablement & CLM platforms (Veeva).
- Systems integration.
- Mobile and tablet platforms, specifically phone gap and publishing in webkit frameworks, as well as native development on IOS and Android.
- Working with framework driven object orientated development.
- Content management systems (e.g. Drupal)
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- A deep understanding of new technology, AI, VR, AR.
- Ability to build quick prototypes for validation and testing.
- Knowledge of data metrics and measurements.
Competitive salary & excellent company benefits.
To apply please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org