A modern, global healthcare agency, is looking for a Digital PM to join their team.
Their strong emphasis on digital has manifested in a rapid growth of their digital business.
This is a great opportunity to assume a key position in the expansion and growth of digital project team and ultimately become a leading innovation expert in the industry.
Pharma or healthcare experience is essential.
Role: Digital Project Manager
Requirements: 3+ years of experience helping to manage digital accounts and integrated digital projects
The Digital Project Manager will be required to manage complex integrated digital initiatives from start to finish, function as a day-to-day point of contact with clients for all ongoing digital projects. He/she must feel comfortable liaising with non-digital account services, clients and internal digital team, creative team, development team, and third party vendors. He/she will be reporting to the Digital Account Directors, maintaining high level of communication and collaboration, and will be responsible for the project deliverables. The ideal candidate has to be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering projects including creative and digital parts.
The breadth of experience should include:
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience at a digital or marketing agency
- Project management qualifications is strongly preferred
- Be creative, innovative and proactive
- Must have experience in independently managing digital projects e.g. website, banner ads, email campaigns, apps, CMS
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience (e.g. direct-to-consumer, direct-to professional, etc.) and knowledge of the regulatory process is strongly preferred
- Adept at using Project Management tools e.g. Microsoft Project, Trello etc.
- Confidence when communicating with clients and internal stakeholders
- Be technical minded in nature – you will not need to code, but you should be comfortable with terminology, technologies and requirements
The candidate needs to be personable and articulate with good writing and presentation skills.
Solid project management skills and fundamentals in budgeting, planning, writing SOWs, and project documentation are absolute must, as well as a good understanding of information architecture, creative process, UX and digital technology.
Part of the role is to take ownership of assigned projects, share experience and knowledge with other digital project managers and offer support to the digital team, based on capacity.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV.