Digital Project Manager- TOP Design Agency
Our client - a vivacious & leading Integrated Marketing and Design Agency - are seeking a highly skilled Digital Project Manager to join their beautiful offices on the River Thames!
This agency understands the importance of working creatively when delivering cutting edge and pioneering projects. Life at this client is anything but monotonous, as you will be managing a variation of exciting projects including cutting-edge responsive websites, social and interactive applications for large-scale touchscreen, desktop, tablet and more!
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Digital Project Manager with more than 4 years agency experience to work directly with the Digital Director and Digital Account Director, managing exceptional design and build projects. This client builds with the Umbraco .NET CMS along with open source technologies – you should be comfortable with any technology and have gained previous experience within a project team of Client Services, Creative and Developers.
Skills and experience required:
• At least 4 years of project management or production experience in a technical
• Supporting the Digital Director and team members on website technical structure, design
and aesthetics, content gathering, navigation, UX, branding, performance and
functionality efforts to positively impact business efforts
• Manage around 15 small-to-medium projects at once plus one very large project
• Establish rapport and maintain long-term relationships with client representatives and
• Effectively manage multiple projects to deliver on cost, quality, and timing targets
• A strong character to inform and educate on best practices, internally and externally
and to present ideas and concepts to clients
• A good knowledge of website UX
• Experience with web analytics tools, especially google Analytics, and producing reports
• Experience using a CMS and an understanding of the impact they have on SEO –
preferably Umbraco with Wordpress as secondary
• Management of external contractors booked via YunoJuno system.
Further Preferred Skills:
• A client centric approach to your work, including waterfall and agile approaches
• Strong track record in managing projects for the full Software Development Life Cycle.
• Experience in an online project management tool and ability to train others to use it as
the only project communication tool.
• Possess outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
If this sounds like you, and you want the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment where your hard work is acknowledged through exceptional progression opportunities. then send your CV in now for immediate consideration!