Award-winning boutique creative agency in SE1 is looking for an ambitious but brilliant Project Manager to join our growing team. This is a really exciting and varied role for an enthusiastic strategically minded Project Manager to work with both local and international clients.
Whilst your experience will be through-the-line, we are looking for someone with an understanding of digital processes. Acting as a consultant for our clients you’ll be a naturally strong communicator with great presentation skills.
We are offering a diverse role that will see you as a project manager first and foremost, but also a digital communications consultant.
Skills overview include:
- Managing and overseeing the delivery of a range of projects while supporting the team in a professional day-to-day management of our clients – managing client expectations across all stages of the delivery process: from initial briefing, estimating, resource management, delivery and quality assurance
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Experience in managing budgeting on projects, as well as tracking time sheets and profit reporting on a project by project basis
- Extremely well organized, process-driven and dedicated person, with an outgoing personality and can-do attitude
- Strong passion for and knowledge of project management – honing your talent to help grow the company
- Supporting the delivery of creative and innovative projects that are delivered on time, on budget and meet client expectations
- An understanding of the different design techniques, technologies and working processes that are used to deliver digital and through-the-line projects, and how all of this comes together to deliver a high quality end product
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
You will have a sound understanding of social media marketing and how platforms work and can be utilised to optimise engagement.
SEO knowledge would be a bonus.
If you are looking to work with a close-knit team on some fantastic accounts, you’re a self starter who is happy to hit the ground running, have a love for dogs (there are two in the office) and have the flexibility for travel, then we want to hear from you.