CALLING ALL FREELANCE DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGERS!
Our client, a global children’s charity, are looking for a Freelance Digital Project Manager to join their London office for 3 months.
You’ll need to be a confident communicator to help meet ambitious multi-channel projects, developing, designing and building technical specifications and managing projects through to final delivery!
As a key member of the Digital Experience team, you’ll help drive the expansion of campaigning, fundraising and supporter products.
You’ll also be responsible for briefing teams on KPI’s and evaluation objectives and collaborating with project teams on digital channel delivery.
- Managing large and small digital and multi-channel projects.
- Taking both in-house and out of house development projects from initiation to launch and beyond!
- Monitor and manage the budget for digital projects.
- Working closely with the Digital, IS and CRM specialist teams, developing advanced knowledge and design detailed technical specifications.
- Evaluate performance of products and campaigns by working closely with digital, information systems, creative and CRM and Stakeholder teams.
What we’re looking for:
- Able to take initiative to work autonomously and use resources efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and experience using and developing Content Management Systems.
- Knowledge and experience of digital and creative processes and disciplines.
- Work well independently and in a team and have the ability to work in a consultative manner with many in-house teams.
- Experience managing agency relationships and delivering projects with third parties.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV ASAP!