Digital Marketing Executive- Leading London Charity £25K - £27K
Our client, a highly reputable leading charity based in North London, are looking for a creative, dynamic & proactive Digital Marketing Executive to join their highly-successful and collaborative team! Working in a rewarding and welcoming environment, there are several opportunities for growth in this progressive charity.
You’ll be working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, in a fun & enthusiastic Marketing team of 12, who are responsible for all the high-quality mass external communications collateral – from mailings & direct appeals to advertising & social media! It’s a high achieving team, and so they expect nothing less from their new member. You’ll need to be confident and outgoing, as you will also be working with colleagues across all areas of the organisation!
We’re looking for a strong, committed & innovative Digital Marketing Executive, with a creative flair. Your main responsibilities will be executing all of the digital marketing activity plans & creating, implementing and managing all of the internal and external email communications and digital banner ads. You will have the opportunity to Produce reports and analysis for key stakeholders across digital channels as well as develop an innovative new PPC strategy which will be rolled out across the company!
- At least two years digital marketing experience (preferably in a charity)
- Extremely competent with Photoshop, mailchimp, social media & creating email templates
- Good copy writing skills & experience of updating web copy
- Competent with Google analyst and analysing data to provide reports
- Basic HTML coding skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office packages
- Experience of a CMS
- Proactive attitude in seeking out relevant news stories to populate across digital channels
- Receptive to feedback and able to make revisions in your work when needed
- Excellent project & time management skills
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, send your CV in now for immediate consideration!