Digital Marketing & Communications Manager
We are working on an exciting & varied role for a Digital Marketing Manager to join huge facilities management company in their Central London offices.
The main purpose of the Digital Marketing & Communications Manager job is to support the production of engaging and innovative digital content via the company’s external and internal digital and social channels and to measurably build brand awareness through an omni-channel content marketing approach.
The role will lead, drive and deliver an integrated Regional PR, Communications and Segment marketing digital omni-channel plan including production of analytics and insights, agency management, campaign delivery and event management activity via the company Marketing Automation tool to capture lead nurturing opportunities for their sales teams.
- At least three years’ experience working for a large organisation in B2B digital marketing and website management.
- Working together with internal stakeholders to continuously update and improve the websites design, ensuring that it is in line with the company core brand and communication messages.
- Proven ability to build and manage third party relationships – Digital agency, technical development.
- Experience of communicating technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Proven track record of delivering and managing multi-channel campaigns using a marketing
- automation tool, (Marketo desirable).
- Experienced user of Google Analytics and ability to provide compelling insights from data.
- Confident using content management systems (CMS), specifically Jahia.
- Understanding and implementing search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques.
- Web design and development skills, web editorial ability e.g. writing for the web
- Adobe Photoshop experience.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Effective project management skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, comfortable presenting to and liaising with all levels within
- the organisation.
- Analysis and problem-solving methodologies/techniques.
- Create digital marketing and communication plans and work strategically with all areas of the organisation.
- A thorough understanding of digital channels within the wider integrated marketing mix.
- Willingness to learn, the ability to work independently on projects and a passion for digital marketing
- and communications.
This is not a technical role but an understanding of how websites are developed and optimised is essential, as is experience of working with Jahia.
To apply, please send your CV & salary expectations ASAP.